The image is from Wikipedia Commons
1430s in architecture
Buildings and structures
- Tangermünde Rathaus built.
- 1431 – Collegiate Church of St Peter & St Paul, Lingfield, Surrey, England, rebuilt.
- 1436: August 30 – Brunelleschi's Dome at Florence Cathedral dedicated.
- 1439 – Strasbourg Cathedral completed.
- c. 1430 – Luca Fancelli born in Settignano, near Florence (died c. 1494)
- c. 1433 – Fra Giovanni Giocondo born in Verona (d. 1515)
- 1439 – Francesco di Giorgio born in Siena (died 1502)
- c. 1439 – Richard Winchcombe, English master mason
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 1430s in architecture; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.