The image is from Wikipedia Commons
1982 is a common year.
1982 may also refer to:
- 1982 (book), a memoir written by Canadian radio personality Jian Ghomeshi
- 1982 (2013 film), a movie written and directed by Tommy Oliver and starring Hill Harper
- 1982 (2019 film), a 2019 Lebanese film by Oualid Mouaness
- 1982 (group), an American hip-hop duo composed of producer Statik Selektah and rapper Termanology
- 1+9+8+2, also known as 1982, an album by rock band Status Quo
- 1982 (Foje album) a 1996 album by Lithuanian rock band Foje
- "1982" (Randy Travis song)
- "1982" (Miss Kittin & The Hacker song)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 1982 (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.