The image is from Wikipedia Commons
1991 Rudrapur bombings
|1991 Rudrapur bombings|
|Date||17 October 1991|
1991 Rudrapur bombings were bombings by the suspected terrorists in 1991 in Rudrapur city in Indian state of Uttarakhand. Two bombs were exploded on 17 October 1991. The first bomb exploded when people were watching Ramlila in the public ground. After 15 minutes the second bomb went off near the hospital where injured were being taken. The bombings killed more than 40 people and injuring 140 people. Later BSTK and the Khalistan National Army claimed the responsibility for the bombings.
- "Remembering major terror attacks on Anti Terrorism Day". India TV. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "Terrorists strike during Ram Lila celebrations in Uttar Pradesh". India Today. 15 November 1991. Retrieved 19 February 2014.
- "2 Bombs Kill 41 and Injure 140 in India". The New York Times. 18 October 1991.
- Krishna M. Mathur (1994). Police, Law and Internal Security. Gyan Books. p. 113. ISBN 978-81-212-0455-2.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 1991 Rudrapur bombings; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.