The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Antarctica
- January - Reports emerge of a 2-kilometre (1.2 mi) circular structure, supposedly a meteorite crater, on the surface snow of King Baudouin Ice Shelf. Satellite images suggest that the crater is probably at least 25 years old.
- June - Norway formally defines the area covered by Queen Maud Land.
- date unknown - Antarctica Marathon
- "Sudden Impact: Did Meteorite Carve Icy Crater in Antarctica?". NBC News. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Norge utvider Dronning Maud Land helt frem til Sydpolen". Aftenposten (in Norwegian Bokmål). Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- "Minnesota woman conquered Antarctica marathon. Now she's raced at the North Pole". Star Tribune. Retrieved 6 May 2018.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Antarctica; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.