2015 in Argentina
|See also:||Other events of 2015
List of years in Argentina
- President: Cristina Fernández de Kirchner (until December 10) - Mauricio Macri
- Vice president: Amado Boudou (until December 10) - Gabriela Michetti
- January 2: Alberto Kryvszuk, former mayor of El Soberbio and fugitive, gives himself up to the police.
- January 5: Héctor Eduardo Ruiz, former mayor of La Banda and fugitive, is captured by the police.
- January 8: A new law adds the election of the members to the Mercosur Parliament in the upcoming general elections.
- January 9: Judge Enrique Lavié Pico prevents the appointment of 16 kirchnerite prosecutors.
- January 11
- January 14: Prosecutor Alberto Nisman denounces president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner and foreign minister Héctor Timerman of a plan to conceal the Iranian involvement in the 1994 AMIA Bombing. The Republican Proposal party summons him to Congress, to explain the denounce in full detail.
- January 18: Death of Alberto Nisman, prosecutor that investigated the AMIA Bombing.
- February 18 - The 18F demonstration takes place, a month after Nisman's death, still unresolved by then.
- March 1 - Cristina Kirchner opens the 2015 sessions of the Argentine Congress.
- March 9 - Two helicopters collide in mid-air in a remote area of northwestern Argentina leaving at least ten dead. Among the dead are a group of French sports stars participating in a reality-television show called Dropped.
- #NiUnaMenos massive demonstration against femicides.
- October 25 - The general elections are held.
- 10: Mauricio Macri takes office as the president of Argentina.
- January 18: Alberto Nisman
- February 27: Julio César Strassera
- March 8: Gerardo Sofovich
- June 13: Sergio Renán
- June 18: Roberto M. Levingston
- June 25: Alejandro Romay
- June 29: Mario Losada
- August 21: Ana Baron, journalist (b. 1950)
- Media related to 2015 in Argentina at Wikimedia Commons