The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Armenia
|See also:||Other events of 2015
List of years in Armenia
- January 1 - Armenia joins the Eurasian Economic Union.
- January 12 - A serviceman stationed at the Russian 102nd Military Base, Valeri Permyakov, kills six members of an Armenian family, including a two-year-old child, and, in addition, wounds a six-month-old child, in Gyumri, initiating a manhunt by the Armenian security services.
- January 19 - A six-month-old boy dies in hospital of his wounds, becoming the seventh member of an Armenian family dead after a killing spree by a Russian soldier.
- April 24 - The 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide is commemorated.
- Putin Confirms Armenia’s Entry to Eurasian Union
- Putin signs Armenia’s Eurasian Union deal
- "Six-member family found dead in Gyumri; Russian serviceman suspected of mass murder". Armenia Now. AN Media LLC. 12 January 2015. Retrieved 12 January 2015.
- "Death toll in slaying of Armenian family rises to 7 after baby dies of his wounds at hospital". 19 January 2015. Retrieved 21 January 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Armenia; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.