The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Azerbaijan
- January 3 - Azerbaijan is reported to have gotten casualties from a subversive act during the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- February 26 - The General Assembly of Pennsylvania State of the United States adopted a resolution recognizing Khojaly Massacre.
- April 10 - British Airways Flight 144, serviced by an Airbus A321, makes an emergency landing in Baku due to engine fire, passengers and crew are not harmed.
- May 18 - The 3rd World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue 
- May 19 - 16 people are killed in a building fire in Baku.
- June 12–28 - 2015 European Games: Azerbaijan hosts the inaugural edition of the European games.
- July 4 - Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
- Two Armenian drones are shot down by the Azerbaijani military over Azeri positions.
- July 9 - Azerbaijan Pavilion - Expo Milano 2015,
- Azerbaijan Pavilion - Expo Milano 2015 
- Parliamentary elections will be held.
- "Azerbaijan carries out subversive act and has casualties". 3 January 2015. Retrieved 30 January 2015.
- "HOUSE RESOLUTION No. 13| Session of 2015" (PDF).
- "ALERT British Airways #BA144 makes emergency landing in Azerbaijan due to fire in one of the engines". AirLive.net. 11 April 2015. Archived from the original on 2015-09-25. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- "3rd World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue: "Sharing Culture for a Shared Security"". UNESCO. 2015-04-17. Retrieved 2019-02-12.
- "Building fire kills 16 in Azeri capital". 19 May 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Azerbaijani military shoots down two Armenian drones - defense ministry". 4 July 2015. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Azerbaijan Expo Milano 2015".
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Azerbaijan; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.