The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Belgium
|See also:||Other events of 2015
List of years in Belgium
- January 3 - Belgian media reports that serial rapist and murderer Frank Van Den Bleeken will be euthanised in prison in Bruges on 11 January.
- January 15 - Belgian police kill two suspected terrorists in an anti-terrorism raid near Verviers.
- June 28 - A coach driver from Northern Ireland is killed and several teachers and schoolchildren from Brentwood in Essex are injured after a coach crashes near Ostend.
- November 6 - Resignation of André-Joseph Léonard as archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels comes into effect; Jozef De Kesel, bishop of Bruges, named as his successor.
- November 21 to 25 - Brussels lockdown
- December 12 - Jozef De Kesel installed as archbishop of Mechelen-Brussels
- "Philippe, king of Belgium | king of Belgium". Encyclopedia Britannica. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- "Belgian serial rapist and murderer Fran Van Den Bleeken 'to be euthanised' in January". 3 January 2015. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Belgian anti-terror raid in Verviers leaves two dead". BBC News. 16 January 2015. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
- "NI driver killed in Belgium school trip bus crash". BBC News. 28 June 2015. Retrieved 28 June 2015.
- "De Kesel becomes head of Roman Catholic Church in Belgium". Flanders News. VRT. 6 November 2015. Retrieved 16 May 2017.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Belgium; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.