2015 in Cape Verde
The following lists events that happened during 2015 in Cape Verde.
- January 8: The ferry boat Vicente sunk off the island of Fogo, killing 15 people.
- August 31- September 1: Hurricane Fred struck the islands of Santiago, Boa Vista, Maio, Sal, São Nicolau, São Vicente and Santo Antão.
- November 4: Zika virus was confirmed in the nation
- ^ "One dead, 15 missing after ferry "Vicente" sinking off Fogo Island" (in Turkish). Sea News. 11 November 2015. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- ^ Jenkins, Gregory S.; Brito, Ester; Soares, Emanuel; Chiao, Sen; Lima, Jose Pimenta; Tavares, Benvendo; Cardoso, Angelo; Evora, Francisco; Monteiro, Maria (2017). "Hurricane Fred (2015): Cape Verde's First Hurricane in Modern Times, preparation, observations, impacts and lessons learned". Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. 98: 2603–18. Bibcode:2017BAMS...98.2603J. doi:10.1175/BAMS-D-16-0222.1.
- ^ "List of champions of Cape Verde". RSSSF. Retrieved 12 November 2018.