The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Denmark
|See also:||Other events of 2015
List of years in Denmark
As the Danish constitution require parliamentary elections to occur at least every 4 years (the latest election to the Folketing being conducted in 2011), 2015 will be an election year.
- Monarchy: Margrethe II
- Prime Ministers: Helle Thorning Schmidt (until 28 June), Lars Løkke Rasmussen
- 12 February – Politiken staff photographer Mads Nissen wins the 2014 World Press Photo of the Year.
- 14-15 February – 2015 Copenhagen shootings: Two people are killed and several police officers are injured in shootings, the first at a free speech gathering of journalists, artists and cartoonists, the second at the Great Synagogue in Copenhagen.
- 15 February – Danish police kill a man near Nørrebro station after an exchange of gunfire. The police believe he was the man responsible for the two previous attacks.
- 17-19 March – State visit from His Majesty The King and Her Majesty The Queen of the Netherlands.
- 6 February – Kathrine Windfeld, film director (born 1966)
- 12 March – Peter Heering, manufacturer of liqueurs (born 1934)
- 14 March – Ib Melchior, film director and screenwriter (born 1917)
- 21 March – Jørgen Ingmann, musician (born 1925)
- 2 April – Per Vilhelm Brüel, physicist and engineer (born 1915)
- "World Press Photo 2014 goes to Mads Nissen". WorldPressPhoto (in Danish). Archived from the original on 12 February 2015. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- Billing, Sören (15 February 2015). "Two dead, five injured in Copenhagen shootings". Yahoo! News. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- Andersen, Peter Krogh (15 February 2015). "Politi antager at have dræbt gerningsmanden" [Police believe they killed perpetrator] (in Danish). Danmarks Radio. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- "Copenhagen shootings: Police kill man close to scene of deadly synagogue and cafe attacks".
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Denmark; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.