The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Iran
|See also:||Other events of 2015
Years in Iran
- February 2 – Iran's Fajr satellite is successfully placed in the orbit.
- May 7 – Ethnic Kurds riot in Mahabad following the unexplained death on 4 May 2015 of Farinaz Khosravani, a 25-year-old Kurdish hotel chambermaid. Khosravani fell to her death from a fourth-floor window of the Tara, the hotel where she worked. Anger mounted following reports that Khosravani died attempting to escape an Iranian official who was threatening to rape her. The rioters reportedly set fire to the hotel. Unrest and violence spread to other Kurdish cities in Iran.
- "Iranian satellite successfully placed in orbit". 2 February 2015. Retrieved 15 February 2015.
- "Riot Erupts in Iran's Kurdish Capital Over Woman's Death". The New York Times. 7 May 2015.
- "Iranian police attack pro-Mahabad protest in Sardasht". Rudaw. 10 May 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Iran; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.