The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Moldova
- President: Nicolae Timofti
- Prime Minister:
- President of the Parliament: Igor Corman (until January 23), Andrian Candu (starting January 23)
- 18 February - The Moldovan Parliament appoints a new government with Chiril Gaburici as Prime Minister and a legislative support formed by the PLDM, PDM and PCRM.
- 19 March - Moldovan authorities ban two Russian journalists, Dmitry Kiselev and Andrei Kondrashov, from the country for five years because they had planned to travel to Moldova to present a documentary sympathetic to Russia annexing the Crimea.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Moldova; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.