The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Nepal
- President: Ram Baran Yadav
- Prime Minister: Sushil Koirala
- Vice President: Parmanand Jha
- Chief Justice: Ram Kumar Prasad Shah (until 7 July), Kalyan Shrestha (starting 7 July)
- March 4 - Turkish Airlines Flight TK726, landing in dense fog in Kathmandu, skids off a slippery runway, however, there are no serious injuries.
- April 25 - A magnitude 7.8 earthquake struck Nepal with epicenter at Gorkha at a depth of 15.0 km (9.3 mi). In total, at least 10,000 people were killed in Nepal, India, Bangladesh, and China.
- May 12 - A magnitude 7.3 earthquake with the epicenter at Dolakha kills at least 66 people in Nepal. 
- Surya Bahadur Thapa, five times Prime Minister
- Bharat Raj Upreti, 64, Nepali judge, justice of the Supreme Court (2009–2013), suicide by hanging.
- "Turkish Airlines Jet Skids Off Runway, Passengers Escape to Safety". 4 March 2015. Retrieved 14 March 2015.
- "M7.6 - 34km ESE of Lamjung, Nepal". United States Geological Survey. April 25, 2015. Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- "Nepal earthquake: Death toll passes 1,000". BBC News. 25 April 2015. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- Corinne Cathcard; Emily Shapiro (25 April 2015). "At Least 10000 Believed Dead After Massive Earthquake Strikes Nepal". ABC News. Associated Press. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
- "Fresh earthquake kills scores in Nepal and India". Retrieved 2015-05-12.
- "Nepalese parliament elects first female president". Retrieved 2015-10-29.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Nepal; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.