The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Thailand
- King: Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Crown Prince: Vajiralongkorn
- Prime Minister: Prayut Chan-o-cha
- Supreme Patriarch: (vacant)
- January 6 - Thai police arrest Gurmeet Singh convicted of involvement in a bombing in Chandigarh that killed 18 people in 1996, including Beant Singh who was then chief minister of Punjab.
- January 9 - Former Prime Minister of Thailand Yingluck Shinawatra appears to face impeachment charges over a failed rice subsidy scheme.
- January 23 - Thailand's military-appointed legislature votes to impeach former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra for her role in overseeing a government rice subsidy program that lost billions of dollars.
- April 2 - Thailand's junta escalates their control from martial law to absolute power.
- May 24 - 2015 Rohingya refugee crisis
- May 25 - 2015 Rohingya refugee crisis
- Malaysia's discovery yesterday is said to have 139 graves with some of them having more than one body in.
- May 29 - 2015 Rohingya refugee crisis
- June 2 - 2015 Rohingya refugee crisis
- A Thai general is suspended after the police order his arrest on suspected human trafficking.
- September 7 - A bolide over Bangkok and other locations flared up for several seconds in early morning.
- 2015 in Thai television
- List of Thai films of 2015
- "Thai police arrest fugitive convicted of 1995 India bombing". 6 January 2015. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "Yingluck Shinawatra: Ex-Thai PM rejects impeachment hearing allegations". 9 January 2015. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- Doksone, Thanyarat (23 January 2015). "Thai ex-premier Yingluck impeached, faces criminal charges". AP.
- "Thailand junta replaces martial law with absolute power". 2 April 2015. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- "Malaysia finds graves of suspected trafficking victims". 24 May 2015. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Malaysia has found 139 graves believed to contain migrants-police chief". 25 May 2015. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Thailand to allow US to identify migrant boats". 29 May 2015. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "South-East Asian migrant crisis: Thai general faces arrest warrant on suspicion of human trafficking". 2 June 2015. Retrieved 18 June 2015.
- "Mysterious 'fireball' caught on camera blazing over Bangkok". The Telegraph. Retrieved September 7, 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Thailand; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.