The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Turkey
|See also:||List of years in Turkey|
The following lists events that happened in 2015 in Turkey.
- January 6 – A suicide bomber kills two people in an attack on a police station in a popular tourist district in Istanbul.
- April 24, 25 – The 100th anniversary of the Gallipoli Campaign was commemorated in Çanakkale and Istanbul.
- June 7 – 24th General election was held to elect the 550 new members of Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
- July 20 – 2015 Suruç bombing
- October 10 – 2015 Ankara bombings
- February 28 – Yaşar Kemal, writer (b. 1923)
- December 23 – Bülent Ulusu, Politician, Prime Minister (b. 1923)
- "Suicide Bomber in Istanbul Kills Officer at Police Station". 6 January 2015. Retrieved 7 January 2015.
- "Turkish election calendar revealed". Anadolu Agency. 2015-02-01. Retrieved 2015-02-05.
- "Introduction to the G20". Heinrich Böll Stiftung. Archived from the original on 2012-06-04. Retrieved 31 December 2014.
- "Efsane yazar Yaşar Kemal'i kaybettik".
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Turkey; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.