2015 in Ukraine
The following lists events that happened during 2015 in Ukraine.
- January 3 - An image of a BPM-97 apparently inside Ukraine, in Luhansk, appeared to deliver further evidence of Russian military vehicles inside Ukraine.
- January 6 - A military truck collides with a bus carrying members of the National Guard of Ukraine killing 12 soldiers and injuring 20 others.
- January 13 - A passenger bus is fired upon by rebels at a check point in eastern Ukraine. At least ten civilians were killed and many others injured.
- January 22 - An explosion on a civilian bus in the city of Donetsk kills thirteen people. Separatists and pro-government forces blame each other for the incident.
- January 24 - An attack on an open-air market in Mariupol, Ukraine leaves at least 27 people killed and more than 90 injured. The pro-Russian rebel leader, Alexander Zakharchenko, announces an offensive on Mariupol.
- February 7 - The leaders of France, Germany and Russia agree to work on a peace plan to be put to the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko on February 8.
- February 9 - An artillery shell causes a massive explosion at a chemical plant in Donetsk.
- February 10 - Fighting kills fifteen people and leaves 60 injured as missiles hit Ukraine's military headquarters in the city of Kramatorsk.
- February 13 - Ahead of the February 15 start of the agreed ceasefire, fighting in the past 24 hours kills eight Armed Forces of Ukraine service personnel.
- February 14 - Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko warns of a threat to a planned ceasefire tonight from heavy fighting today and accuses Russia of "significantly increasing" its offensive. In a live interview he ordered all Ukrainian forces to cease fire after midnight.
- February 16
- February 17 - The office of the President of Ukraine calls on the European Union and NATO to condemn the Russian backed rebels after the rebels conquered most of the town of Debaltseve and encircled 10,000 Ukrainian troops in the area. Rebel government officials claimed the town was not part of the recently established ceasefire.
- February 21 - Currency value temporarily falls in face of military threats.