The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Venezuela
|See also:||Other events of 2015
Years in Venezuela
Timeline of Venezuelan history
- 19 February - Venezuelan police arrest the Opposition Mayor of Caracas Antonio Ledezma without a warrant on the anniversary of the arrest of another opposition leader Leopoldo Lopez. The President of Venezuela Nicolas Maduro accused him of organizing a coup d'état with the support of the United States but the US has denied this.
- 24 February - San Cristóbal, Táchira, is shocked by the death of Kluivert Roa, who was killed by an officer of the Policía Nacional Bolivariana in a protest against Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro.
- 9 March — U.S. President Barack Obama signs an executive order declaring Venezuela a national security threat to the U.S.
- 15 March — The National Assembly passed the Anti-Imperialist Enabling Law to President Nicolás Maduro, that allows legislate from March 15 to Diciember 31.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Venezuela; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.