The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Vietnam
- Party General Secretary: Nguyễn Phú Trọng
- President: Trương Tấn Sang
- Prime Minister: Nguyễn Tấn Dũng
- January 1 - Vietnam’s new marriage law goes into effect. Same-sex marriages are no longer prohibited, but are not recognized as being legally valid.
- January 3 - Bulk Jupiter, a Norwegian cargo ship, sinks off the coast of Vietnam, with eighteen dead and one survivor.
- "Vietnam Abolishes Same-Sex Marriage Ban, Taking Lead in Gay Rights". 8 January 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
- "Vietnam Cargo Ship Sinks off the Coast of Vietnam". 3 January 2015. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Vietnam; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.