The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in Zambia
- President: Guy Scott (until 25 January), Edgar Lungu (starting 25 January)
- Vice-President: Inonge Wina (starting 25 January)
- Chief Justice: Ernest Sakala (until 2 March), Irene Mambilima (starting 2 March)
- January 20 - Voters in Zambia go to the polls for a presidential election following the October 2014 death of incumbent President Michael Sata. Defence Minister Edgar Lungu (the Patriotic Front) and Hakainde Hichilema (the United Party for National Development) seek the office.
- January 21 - Heavy rains in Zambia cause delays in voting and counting in the presidential election with announcements to resume the next day.
- January 24 - Edgar Lungu of the ruling Patriotic Front party wins the Zambian presidential election.
- "Rainstorms mar Zambia's presidential vote". 20 January 2015. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Zambia holds off announcing election results until Thursday". 21 January 2015. Archived from the original on 22 January 2015. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Zambia: Edgar Lungu Sworn in as New President". 25 January 2015. Retrieved 26 January 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in Zambia; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.