The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2015 in the United Arab Emirates
- January 5 - After being grounded in Abu Dhabi for over 12 hours with all passengers on board, Etihad Airways Flight 183 completes its flight to San Francisco International Airport.
- December 31 - A Fire broke out in The Address Downtown Dubai
- January 27 - Australia wins 2–0 against United Arab Emirates to advance to the 2015 AFC Asian Cup Final for the second consecutive time.
- "Nightmare 28 Hour Flight Finally Arrives in San Francisco". 5 January 2015. Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- "Fire breaks out at The Address hotel, Downtown Dubai". Gulf News. December 31, 2015. Retrieved January 1, 2016.
- "Australia 2-0 United Arab Emirates: Socceroos book Asian Cup final clash with South Korea after goals from Trent Sainsbury and West Brom's Jason Davidson". 27 January 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Shaikh Rashid Bin Mohammad dies of heart attack". Gulf News. 19 September 2015. Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2015 in the United Arab Emirates; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.