The image is from Wikipedia Commons
2016 Ad Dair shooting
|2016 Ad Dair shooting|
Location of Jizan Province in Saudi Arabia
|Location||Ad Dair, Jizan Region, Saudi Arabia|
|Date||February 11, 2016 (UTC+3)|
|Mass shooting, mass murder|
On February 11, 2016, a gunman identified as 30-year-old teacher Abdullah Jaber Al-Malki, killed seven people and wounded three others at an education office in Ad Dair, in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Province bordering Yemen. Five of the victims died at the scene while two of the injured later died at the Al-Dair General Hospital.
- "Six dead in 'criminal' Saudi Arabia shooting attack". Retrieved 13 February 2016.
- "Saudi Arabia shooting: Attacker 'kills six' at Jazan education office". BBC News. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Reuters Editorial (11 February 2016). "Attacker shoots six dead at offices in Saudi Arabia". Reuters. Retrieved 13 February 2016.
- "State TV: Teacher Shoots Dead 6 Colleagues in Saudi Arabia". AP. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 13 February 2016 – via The New York Times.
- Teacher shoots dead seven colleagues in Jazan, The Saudi Gazette
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article 2016 Ad Dair shooting; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.