The image is from Wikipedia Commons
AIA Guide to New York City
|Author||Norval White, Elliot Willensky, and Fran Leadon|
|Subject||Architecture of New York City|
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|June 9, 2010|
The AIA Guide to New York City by Norval White, Elliot Willensky, and Fran Leadon is an extensive catalogue with descriptions, critique and photographs of significant and noteworthy architecture throughout the five boroughs of New York City. Originally published in 1967, the fifth edition, with new co-author Fran Leadon, was published in 2010.
- White, Norval, Willensky, Elliot, and Leadon, Fran. AIA Guide to New York City (5th edition). New York: Oxford University Press, 2010. ISBN 978-0-19-538385-0 (hardcover) ISBN 978-0-19-538386-7 (paperback).
- "The Grand Cornice-and-Pediment Tour", The New York Times, April 19, 2009.
- AIA preview Archived 2010-01-21 at the Wayback Machine 2010 edition.
- Leadon, Fran (February 24, 2009). "Writing the New AIA Guide". AIA New York. Retrieved January 12, 2020.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article AIA Guide to New York City; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.