The image is from Wikipedia Commons
A Case for the Blues
|A Case for the Blues|
|Studio album by
Katmandu / Peter Green
|Recorded||December 1983–January 1984|
|Producer||Katmandu, Ray Dorset, Ken Marshall|
|Katmandu / Peter Green chronology|
A Case for the Blues is a blues album by Katmandu, a British band made up of successful musicians from differing musical backgrounds, including Peter Green of Fleetwood Mac, Ray Dorset of Mungo Jerry and Vincent Crane of Atomic Rooster. Released in 1985, this was the only album by the band.
A Case for the Blues has been re-released several times, sometimes as a Peter Green solo album, such as the 1987 release on the Original Masters label. Other releases credit the album to Peter Green and Friends.
- Peter Green – vocals, guitar, harmonica, drums
- Ray Dorset – vocals, guitar, bass guitar, harmonica
- Vincent Crane – keyboards
- Len Surtees – bass guitar
- Greg Terry-Short – drums
- Jeff Whittaker – vocals, percussion, drums
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article A Case for the Blues; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.