The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Uses of the name
- Reed boats Abora of the German explorer Dominique Görlitz
- Garrison Brinton, Daniel (1901). Races and Peoples: Lectures on the Science of Ethnography. D. McKay. pp. 122.
- Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1911). Encyclopædia Britannica. 12 (11th ed.). Cambridge University Press. pp. 650–651. .
- William Brown Hodgson (1844). Notes on Northern Africa, the Sahara and Soudan: In Relation to the Ethnography, Languages, History, Political and Social Condition, of the Nations of Those Countries. Wiley and Putnam. pp. 104–.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Abora (deity); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.