The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Advances in Space Research
|Discipline||Astronomy, astrophysics, space science|
|Edited by||Pascal Willis|
|ISO 4||Adv. Space Res.|
Advances in Space Research is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that is published 24 times per year by Elsevier. It was established in 1981 and is the official journal of the Committee on Space Research (COSPAR). The editor-in-chief is Pascal Willis.
Topics of interest for this journal are all interactions observed in space research, including space studies of the Earth's surface, meteorology, and climate. Acceptable articles in the context of space research are from the perspective of astrophysics, materials science, the life sciences, and fundamental physics. Also included in this context is the study of planetary meteorologies, and planetary climates. Other research encompasses Earth-based astronomy observations, the study of space debris, and space weather.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in the following databases:
- Chemical Abstracts
- Current Contents/Physics
- Current Contents/Chemistry & Earth Science
- Geographical Abstracts
- Geological Abstracts
- Index to Scientific & Technical Proceedings
- Meteorological & Geoastrophysical Abstracts
- Science Citation Index
- "Advances in Space Research Editorial Board". Elsevier. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- "Journal Info". Archived from the original on 2012-02-27. Retrieved 2012-03-03.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Advances in Space Research; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.