The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Ahmed Mohammed Ali
Ahmed Mohammed Ali
|Media Adviser to the Egyptian President|
1 July 2014
|President||Abdel Fattah el-Sisi|
|Prime Minister||Ibrahim Mahlab|
|Preceded by||Ahmed el-Moslmani|
|1st Spokesperson for the Egyptian Armed Forces|
8 September 2012 – 1 July 2014
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
|Prime Minister||Hesham Qandil
|Succeeded by||Mohamed Samir|
|Born||(1972-11-19)19 November 1972
|Years of service||1 July 1991-July 2014|
Colonel Ahmed Mohammed Ali (Arabic: العقيد أحمد محمد علي; also known as Ahmed Ali; born: 19 November 1972) is the media adviser to the Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi and the ex spokesperson of the Egyptian Army. He was appointed first Army Sopkesman on the backdrop of the deposition of president Mohamed Morsi, and his official Army Spokesman Facebook page exceeded 2,000,000 followers at the time, and the Egyptian media kept a close and attentive watch of the statuses published by the army, often resulting in army related articles and reports.
Ali finished his studies at Egypt's military college in 1991. Afterwards he served in the Egyptian army's infantry corps, where he held various positions, including regiment commander. He then assumed a position with the military college's teaching facility, as well as that of the army's general command and officer's school.
- Bachelor of Military Sciences from the military College
- Bachelor of Military Sciences from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- The inevitable Educational brigades of infantry Unit
- US Army Command & General Staff College, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas 's Course
- M.A. of Military Sciences from Commanders and General Staff College
- School of Advanced Military Studies, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas 's Course
- M.A. of Military Sciences from School of Advanced Military Studies
- NATO Defense College, Rome, IT 's Senior leaders' Course
- Defense Language Institute, Lackland Air force Base, Texas 's Diploma in English.
Orders, decorations and medals
- Military Duty Decoration, Second Third.
- Military Duty Decoration, Second Class.
- Military Duty Decoration, First Class.
- Longevity & Exemplary Medal.
- Silver Jubilee of October War Medal.
- Golden Jubilee of the 23rd of July Revolution.
- Silver Jubilee of The Liberation Of Sinai Medal.
- Brunei Medal from Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
- 25 January Revolution Medal.
- Roi Kais (13 August 2013). "Egyptian army's spokesperson garners Facebook 'likes'". Yediot Ahronot. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- Official facebook page
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Ahmed Mohammed Ali; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.