The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Aino Regina Taube
(1912-07-11)11 July 1912
|Died||3 June 1990(1990-06-03) (aged 77)
( m. 1940; died 1965)
|Children||Mathias Henrikson (1940–2005)
Ella Henrikson (1941–1972)
Thomas Henrikson (born 1942)
- Students in Paris (1932)
- Man's Way with Women (1934)
- Art for Art's Sake (1938)
- Only One Night (1939)
- They Staked Their Lives (1940)
- Life Goes On (1941)
- Secrets of Women (1952)
- For the Sake of My Intemperate Youth (1952)
- Last Pair Out (1956)
- The Touch (1971)
- Face to Face (1976)
- Friends (1988)
- "Ruinspelen, Borgholms slott. Till vänster Aino Taube i teaterkostym". DigitaltMuseum. Retrieved 5 January 2020.
- "Aino Taube". Swedish Film Database. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Aino Taube; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.