The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1999-10-13) October 13, 1999
Mineola, New York, United States
|Education||Holly Springs High School|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (178 cm)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg)|
In 2021 he qualified with his partner Michael Hixon for the U.S. Olympic Diving Team, to compete in the men's synchronised 3m springboard. Later during the Olympic Trials he also qualified for the 2020/2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo in the Individual 3m dive.
At the Tokyo Olympics, Capobianco and Hixon won the silver medal in the men's synchronised 3m springboard, while Capobianco finished 10th out of 12 divers in the finals of the individual 3m springboard, from an original field of 29 in the competition.
- Team USA profile
- Heyman, Brian (June 12, 2021). "LI native Andrew Capobianco qualifies for Tokyo Olympics in synchronized diving with win at trials". Newsday.
- "Men's Synchronised 3m Springboard Final - Results" (PDF). Olympics.com. 28 July 2021.
- "Men's 3m Springboard Final - Results" (PDF). Olympics.com. 3 August 2021.
- "Diving - Preliminary Results". Olympics.com. 2 August 2021.
- "Team event results" (PDF).
- "Andrew Capobianco - Men's Swimming and Diving". Indiana University Athletics.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Andrew Capobianco; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.