The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Parent company||Skyhorse Publishing|
|Founder||Richard Seaver and Jeannette Seaver|
|Country of origin||United States|
Arcade Publishing is an independent trade publishing company that started in 1988 in New York, USA. They are publishers of American and world fiction and non-fiction.
In 2011, Arcade was relaunched as an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, where it continues to acquire and publish literary fiction and non-fiction. In addition to its main list, Arcade now also issues Arcade Artists & Art, a series featuring books by and about artists, particularly of the modern period. Jeannette Seaver currently serves as a consulting editor in the acquisition and curation of upcoming lists.
- "Arcade Publishing, Inc.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- Weber, Bruce (January 7, 2009). "Richard Seaver, Publisher, Dies at 82". The New York Times.
- Publishers Weekly (July 27, 2010). "Skyhorse Takes Arcade". Publishers Weekly.
- New York Times (August 28, 2011). "Best Sellers". The New York Times".
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Arcade Publishing; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.