The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Bali United F.C.
|Full name||Bali United Football Club|
|Nickname(s)||Serdadu Tridatu (Tridatu Warriors)|
|Short name||BUFC, BU|
|Founded||15 February 2015 (2015-02-15)|
|Ground||Kapten I Wayan Dipta Stadium|
|Head coach||Stefano Cugurra|
|2019||Liga 1, 1st|
Bali United Football Club is a professional football club based in Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia. The club competes in the Liga 1, the top tier of Indonesian football. Bali United emerged in 2015 as the result of the total rebranding of Indonesia Super League club Putra Samarinda (popularly known as Pusam) after its new owner relocated the club to Gianyar from Samarinda, East Kalimantan. The rebranded club retained Putra Samarinda's top-tier rights to compete in the 2015 Indonesia Super League season. It only took four years for the club to win its first top-level football championship title in the 2019.
Bali United was the first professional football club in Indonesia and Southeast Asia, also second in Asia after Guangzhou Evergrande, to be publicly traded after its shares were offered through the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 17 June 2019. PT Bali Bintang Sejahtera Tbk released as much as 2 billion shares of the total issued and paid up capital after the initial public offering (IPO). Shares were set to go on sale for between IDR 120 and IDR 180 each, and actually became IDR 175 by the launch of the IPO on 10 June.
After the 2014 Indonesia Super League season ended, Putra Samarinda owner Harbiansyah Hanafiah decided to sell the club to businessman Pieter Tanuri who relocated the Borneo club to Gianyar, upon noticing the affluent island of Bali had no representative in the top-flight of Indonesian football after the 2013 dissolution of Indonesia Premier League (IPL) club Bali Devata FC after the controversial IPL league stopped. Tanuri, who co-owns tiremaker Multistrada Arah Sarana, chose Gianyar because Bali Devata used a mid-size stadium there called the Kapten I Wayan Dipta Stadium and the regency is strategically located at the center of the island, rather than the coasts where most foreign tourists flock. The new owner wanted the club to attract the local Balinese fans from all corners of the island and rise as the pride of Bali. To achieve that, Tanuri also totally rebranded the club to an outfit that carries the Balinese identity, starting by renaming it Bali United Pusam Football Club with colors and a crest that pay homage to the unique culture in Bali.
Eventually, the Pusam historical tag was dropped when Bali United began to be considered as an elite club in Indonesia with the most professional management under the direction of Pieter Tanuri's brother Yabes Tanuri.
Bumpy start (2015-16)
Bali United started its foray into top-flight Indonesian football in the 2015 season of the Indonesian Super League. However, the season was discontinued only after the rebranded club played two games amid the conflict between the Indonesian government and the country's football association PSSI that also led to a FIFA suspension on all association football activities in Indonesia from May 2015 to May 2016. Bali United in late 2016 finished their first full season in an unauthorized league that tried to fill the gap left by the dissolved Indonesia Super League, the 2016 Indonesia Soccer Championship A. They finished 12th out of 18 teams, a respectable result for a new club.
Liga 1 years
In the first Liga 1 season in 2017, Bali United struggled in their first two matches, leading to the sacking of head coach Hans-Peter Schaller. His successor, Indonesian national football team legend Widodo Cahyono Putro, managed to make Bali United compete for the title and become the most productive team in the league. However, the controversial decision from organizers to use the head-to-head results in crowning the Indonesian Police club Bhayangkara despite it having the same exact points with Bali United dashed the hopes of a fairy-tale ending.
Being runner-up of the 2017 season, Bali United in 2018 competed in an AFC competition for the first time in their history. The club made their debut in the AFC Champions League on 16 January 2018 with a 3–1 win over Tampines Rovers in the preliminary stage round 1, but failed to reach the group stage after losing 1–2 to Chiangrai United in the preliminary stage round 2. They also debuted in the AFC Cup where they were eliminated in the group stage after only finishing fourth. Their bad streak continued in the league. A controversy occurred when coach Widodo resigned the day before a key match against Persija, triggering supporters to light flares throughout the match as a symbol of protest against the management. They finished the 2018 season in the 11th spot.
In another twist, Widodo was replaced by the triumphant Persija coach in that controversial match, Brazilian Stefano Cugurra, who led Persija to win the 2018 title. In his first season at Bali United, Cugurra took the club to its first Liga 1 title, cementing the club's elite status in Indonesian football. After a decent start in defending its title in the 2020 season, Bali United faced another mid-competition stop after the league was suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic in March 2020.
Colours and badge
Since its 2015 launch, Bali United have always played in red when at home and white for most away matches, with a black third kit. The colours are based on the Balinese Hinduism sacred tri-color, Tridatu, which then led to its nickname Serdadu Tridatu (Tridatu Warriors).
The club's crest shows the word Bali United on top, with the abbreviation of the club's name (BU) and the black-and-white background that is identical to the checkered poleng cloth, which in Bali symbolizes Rwa Bhineda or the two opposites that balance the universe. The strong usage of such symbolisms partly explains why Bali United has die-hard fans in the predominantly Hindu island of Bali despite its young age. 
Kit manufacturers and sponsors
Since the club's foundation, Bali United's kit was self-manufactured. The reason was that by collaborating with an apparel company, the price of the team jersey would soar out of reach from the Balinese masses that support the club. From a business standpoint, it was feared that it could disrupt merchandise sales as no other club in Indonesia had better success in selling authentic jerseys than professional managed Bali United. But after five years, in 2021, their kit will be provided by Mills. Their kit is always filled with multiple sponsors, which make their kit dubbed as a racing jersey. Multistrada Arah Sarana products (Corsa and Achilles tires), Indofood, and YCAB Foundation are the sponsors that always appear on the jersey to this day. Indofood product Indomie was once the sole jersey sponsor of Bali United in the AFC competition in 2018.
|Period||Kit manufacturers||Shirt sponsors||Refs|
|2015||Made by club||Achilles, Indofood, Corsa, IM3, NOMAD, YCAB Foundation|||
|2016||Total Detergent, Achilles, Jagadiri, Indofood, Corsa, Datsun, YCAB Foundation, DMID, Bareksa|||
|2017||Mobil, Gojek, Torabika, Indofood, Bank Ina, Anker Sport, YCAB Foundation, Indomie, Achilles, DMID, Bareksa, ACA Asuransi, Corsa|||
|2018||Mobil, Gojek, Envi, Torabika, Indofood, Smartfren, Bank Ina, Achilles, KukuBima Ener-G!, YCAB Foundation, Cellular World, Indomie, Elevenia, Lion Parcel, ACA Asuransi, Corsa|||
|2019||Mobil, Gojek, Envi, Torabika, Indofood, Smartfren, Bank Ina, Achilles, KukuBima Ener-G!, YCAB Foundation, Ottopay, Elevenia, Indomie, Buana Capital, ACA Asuransi, Kresna Securities, PEDE Ponsel Duit|||
|2020||OVO, Envi, Indofood, Smartfren, Wuling Motors, Bank Ina, KukuBima Ener-G!, Alderon, Coco Mart, Bengkel BOS, CBN Fiber, Indomie, Achilles, Ms Glow for Men, Buana Capital, YCAB Foundation, TOA|||
|2021–||Mills||Indofood, Smartfren, Wuling Motors, Buana Capital, YCAB Foundation, AdaKami, Alderon, OVO, KukuBima Ener-G!, Bank Ina, Indomie, Intersport, CBN Fiber, Ms Glow for Men, Vidio|||
Kapten I Wayan Dipta Stadium in Gianyar, is on a 20-year lease from government of Gianyar Regency. It has been Bali United's home base since the club was formed. Before moving to the stadium, Bali United spent in excess of IDR 5 billion to renovate it to meet the standard of Indonesia Super League. They added a new lighting system, upgraded the dressing rooms, repainted some parts of the stadium, repaired the toilets and upgraded other facilities. The inaugural match for Bali United at their new stadium was a 0–1 defeat over Persib in a friendly match on 3 March 2015. Bali United has continued to upgrade the facility, including adding a store, cafe, and playland around the stadium. They also did some renovations for the Asian competition in 2018 to meet the standard of the AFC.
Supporters and media
A typical Bali United supporter is called Semeton Dewata; Semeton meaning brother and Dewata meaning Bali's nickname, Island of Gods. Lady Dewata is the name for their female supporters. Semeton Dewata ultras usually fill the east stand of Kapten I Wayan Dipta Stadium. There are other, more exclusive supporter groups. Northsideboys 12 fill the north stand while Basudewa Curva Sud fill the south stand.
Bali United has three mascots representing the north, east, and south tribunes of Kapten I Wayan Dipta Stadium. Jalbo, stands for Jalak Boys and resembles a Jalak Bali bird (Bali myna), is the mascot of the Northsideboys 12. The east tribune is represented by Cebol (Celuluk Bola) that takes shape of a Celuluk, a mythological creature in Bali folklore. Cebol is a mascot of Semeton Dewata. Basudewa Curva Sud in 2019 introduced a mascot to represent the south tribune called Wabol, which stands for Waraha Bola. Wabol takes shape of Varaha, a Dashavatara of the Hindu god Vishnu.
The song Rasa Bangga, or Pride in English, composed and recorded by Bali band The Resistance, is the club's anthem and has been sung by the all the fans, players, and staff of Bali United after any home or away game since the 2017 season.
Bali United has an online-streaming-based TV channel that airs in YouTube called Bali Utd TV, which started broadcasting on 19 October 2016. It features news updates, player and staff interviews, match highlights (of the first team and the youth squad), and other themed programs.
On 20 May 2017, Bali United officially launched the team's mobile app to connect with the fans. Bali United CEO Yabes Tanuri said the launch of the application is based on the awareness of the importance of technology for marketing development and interaction of a club with its supporters. By using the mobile apps, the supporters can easily access all sorts of team information.
Bali United also owns their own radio station, Bali United FM. With a tagline your sportainment station, they broadcast Bali United games and also latest information about Bali United that airs on 106,9 FM in Bali. Bali United FM is operating in the third floor of Bali United's office.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Out on loan
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Chief Executive Officer||Yabes Tanuri|
|Chief Operating Officer||Katharine Wianna|
|Corporate Secretary||Yohanes Ade Bunian Moniaga|
|President Director||Yabes Tanuri|
|Directors||Yohanes Ade Bunian Moniaga|
|Putri Paramita Sudali|
|President Commissioner||Jemi Wiyono Prihadi|
|Independent Commissioner||Muhamad Iman Usman|
|Head coach||Stefano Cugurra|
|Assistant coach||Antônio Cláudio|
|Goalkeeping coach||Marcelo Pires|
|I Made Wardana|
|Physical coach||Yogie Nugraha|
Head coach history
Below is a list of Bali United head coaches from 2014 until the present day.
|2017–2018||Widodo C. Putro|||
- Trofeo Bali Celebest
- Winners (1): 2016
- Trofeo Persija
- Runners-up (1): 2016
- Bali Island Cup (including Trofeo format)
- Winners (1): 2017
- Indonesia President's Cup
- Runners-up (1): 2018
Season by season record
|AFC CL||AFC Cup||ASEAN CC||Top goalscorer(s)|
|2015||Super League[a]||2||0||0||2||3||7||0||17th||—||—||—||—||Lerby Eliandry||3|
|2016||Soccer Championship A[b]||34||10||10||14||36||52||40||12th||Nemanja Vidaković||7|
|2017||Liga 1||34||21||5||8||76||38||68||2nd||Sylvano Comvalius||37|
|2018||Liga 1||34||12||9||13||44||48||45||11th||QF||PR2||GS||Ilija Spasojević||14|
|2019||Liga 1||34||19||7||8||48||35||64||1st||—||—||Ilija Spasojević||19|
|2020||Liga 1[c]||3||2||1||0||5||2||7||2nd||—||PR2||DNF||Cancelled||Melvin Platje||6|
- The season was discontinued by PSSI on 2 May 2015 due to a ban by the sports minister on PSSI running any football competition.
- ISC A was an unofficial competition replacing Indonesia Super League that was suspended.
- The season was discontinued by PSSI on 20 January 2021 due to COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia.
|2018||AFC Champions League||Preliminary round 1||Tampines Rovers||3–1 (H)|
|Preliminary round 2||Chiangrai United||1–2 (A) (a.e.t.)|
|AFC Cup||Group stage||Yangon United||1–3||2–3||4th|
|FLC Thanh Hóa||3–1||0–0|
|2020||AFC Champions League||Preliminary round 1||Tampines Rovers||5–3 (A) (a.e.t.)|
|Preliminary round 2||Melbourne Victory||0–5 (A)|
|AFC Cup||Group stage||Than Quảng Ninh||4–1||Cancelled||DNF|
|2021||AFC Cup||Group stage||Boeung Ket||Cancelled||DNF|
|Winners of ASEAN 3.1||Cancelled|
Notes: Bali United score are listed first.
In February 2019, Bali United opened an eSports department named Island of Gods (IOG), becoming the first professional football club in Indonesia to do so. They have five divisions so far, such as: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, FIFA, and Pro Evolution Soccer. In Free Fire Asia Invitational (FFAI) 2019 tournament, they managed to become champions after getting the highest points with 2,345 points.
- Purnamasari, Desi. "Para Bos di Belakang Klub-Klub Sepakbola Indonesia di Liga 1 – Tirto.ID". tirto.id (in Indonesian). Retrieved 16 September 2018.
- "BALI UNITED MENJADI KLUB PERTAMA DI ASIA TENGGARA YANG GO PUBLIC". Bali United Official Website. 27 April 2019. Retrieved 13 June 2019.
- "Masuk Bursa, Bali United Susul Jejak Raksasa Cina Guangzhou Evergrande". radarbali.jawapos.com (in Indonesian). 27 April 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "DENGAN KODE SAHAM "BOLA", BALI UNITED RESMI MENJADI KLUB SEPAKBOLA PERTAMA DI ASIA TENGGARA YANG GO PUBLIC". Bali United Official Website. 17 June 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "BALI UNITED MENJADI KLUB PERTAMA DI ASIA TENGGARA YANG GO PUBLIC". Bali United Official Website. 27 April 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "PENAWARAN UMUM SAHAM BALI UNITED DIMULAI HARI INI!". Bali United Official Website. 10 June 2019. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Putra Samarinda Berubah Jadi Bali United Pusam". Retrieved 27 February 2016.
- "Force Majeur, PSSI Hentikan Semua Kompetisi" (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 4 May 2015. Retrieved 2 May 2015.
- "BALI UNITED DITAHAN IMBANG PERSIJA DI PERTANDINGAN TERAKHIR TSC 2016". Bali United Official Website. 19 December 2016.
- "AKHIRI KOMPETISI DI PERINGKAT KEDUA, INI DIA BEBERAPA FAKTA TENTANG KIPRAH BALI UNITED MUSIM INI". Bali United Official Website. 14 November 2017.
- "3 Kontroversi yang Mengiringi Persaingan Juara Liga 1 2017". bola.com (in Indonesian). 9 November 2017.
- "Liga Champions Asia, Bali United Jamu Tampine Rovers di Stadion Dipta, Kedua Tim Miliki Kesamaan – Tribun Bali". Tribun Bali (in Indonesian). Retrieved 13 December 2017.
- "GOL PERDANA SPASO DAN SAGHARA WARNAI KEMENANGAN BALI UNITED ATAS TAMPINES ROVERS | Bali United Official Website". Bali United Official Website. 16 January 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "TAMPIL HABIS-HABISAN, BALI UNITED AKHIRNYA AKUI KEUNGGULAN CHIANGRAI UNITED DI BABAK PERPANJANGAN WAKTU | Bali United Official Website". Bali United Official Website. 23 January 2018. Retrieved 27 January 2018.
- "Klasemen Akhir Grup G Piala AFC 2018: Bali United Terpuruk". bola.com (in Indonesian).
- "MATUR SUKSMA! WIDODO CAHYONO PUTRO MUNDUR DARI POSISI PELATIH KEPALA BALI UNITED | Bali United Official Website". Bali United Official Website. 29 November 2018. Retrieved 29 November 2018.
- "BALI UNITED AKUI KEUNGGULAN PERSIJA DI LAGA KANDANG TERAKHIR". Bali United Official Website. 3 December 2018. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- "Bali United seal first-ever Indonesia Liga 1 title with 2-0 win over Semen Padang". FOX Sports Asia. 2 December 2019. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "BALI UNITED PERKENALKAN PEMAIN DAN JERSEY TERBARU UNTUK TSC 2016" (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 31 May 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- "Julukan Pasukan Tridatu untuk Bali United Mencuat dari Suporter" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 25 February 2016.
- "Review Logo Bali United Versi Thesaine ID – Thesaine ID" (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 12 October 2018. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "Mengapa Bali United Belum Mau Kerjasama dengan Apparel?". bolalob.com.
- "MILLS Official Apparel Bali United FC". www.instagram.com. Retrieved 21 May 2021.
- "Mirip Jersey Balap, Seragam Tempur Bali United Penuh Sponsor". viva.co.id.
- "TERBARU! INDOMIE JADI SPONSOR TUNGGAL BALI UNITED DI KOMPETISI ASIA". www.baliutd.com.
- "Kaos Bola Indonesia: Bali United Pusam 2015 Home Away Third Jersey". Kaos Bola Indonesia.
- Bali, Nusa. "Bali United Target 10 Besar". www.nusabali.com.
- "Jersey Bali United bak "Iklan Berjalan", Ini Penjelasan Yabes Tanuri" (in Indonesian).
- "Bali United on Instagram: "Petualangan baru, rintangan baru, semangat baru! Mari kita mulai perjalanan baru mulai hari ini. Dije Gen Bani!#baliunited"". Instagram. Retrieved 24 February 2018.
- "MOTIF KALUNG KEBO IWA DAN TENUN RANGRANG JADI NUANSA BARU DI JERSEY ANYAR BALI UNITED". Bali United Official Website. 16 March 2019. Retrieved 16 March 2019.
- "THIS IS OUR HOME! MOTIF OMBAK DAN BATU KARANG HIASI JERSEY BARU BALI UNITED TAHUN 2020!". Bali United Official Website. 21 February 2020. Retrieved 21 February 2020.
- "TERINSPIRASI UMKM LOKAL, INILAH JERSEY TERBARU BALI UNITED DENGAN MOTIF TIE DYE MENYAMBUT LIGA 1 2021/2022". Bali United Official Website. Retrieved 27 August 2021.
- "Mengintip Stadion I Wayan Dipta, Calon Markas Baru PSM di Piala AFC". INDOSPORT.com. 7 May 2019.
- "Bali United, Klub Indonesia yang 'Ngontrak' Stadion". KOMPASIANA (in Indonesian).
- VIVA.co.id, PT. VIVA MEDIA BARU - (3 February 2015). "Bali Masuk ISL, Stadion Dipta Dibuat Mirip Kandang MU - VIVA" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Suporter di Bali Luar Biasa!". Tribun Bali (in Indonesian).
- Media, Kompas Cyber. "Mengintip Toko "Merchandise" Resmi Bali United - Kompas.com". KOMPAS.com. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- "TERBARU! BALI UNITED CAFE DAN BALI UNITED PLAYLAND RESMI DIBUKA UNTUK UMUM SIANG INI! | Bali United Official Website". Bali United Official Website. 5 June 2018. Retrieved 5 June 2018.
- "Bali United Mulai Merenovasi Stadion Dipta Demi Mimpi ke Kompetisi Asia". TOPSKOR. Archived from the original on 7 November 2017. Retrieved 3 November 2017.
- "Launching Bali United, Semeton Dewata merahkan Stadion Dipta" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Brigaz Keluar, Semeton Dewata Berharap Tetap Solid Dukung Bali United" (in Indonesian). Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- "Jalak Boys Jadi Maskot Bali United, Ini Komentar dari Indra Sjafri" (in Indonesian). Archived from the original on 5 October 2016. Retrieved 28 October 2016.
- "Bali Football on Instagram: "Jalbo gak nribun sendirian lagi, sekarang sudah ditemani Si Cebol (Celuluk Bola) maskot dari @semetondewata_08 😆 __ #BaliFootball…"". Instagram. Retrieved 5 September 2019.
- "Waraha Bola, Maskot Baru Basudewa Siap Getarkan Stadion Moch Soebroto". radarbali.jawapos.com (in Indonesian). 5 November 2019. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- "BALI FOOTBALL | KABAR DUKA, SALAH SATU PERSONEL BAND YANG MENCIPTAKAN ANTHEM 'RASA BANGGA' BALI UNITED MENINGGAL DUNIA". Bali-Football. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "KETIKA SEISI STADION DIPTA BERGEMURUH DENGAN SATU NYANYIAN "RASA BANGGA" | Bali United Official Website". Bali United Official Website. 26 July 2017. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- "LAUNCHING BALI UNITED TV BERLANGSUNG MERIAH". Bali United Official Website. 19 October 2016. Retrieved 13 January 2019.
- "BALI UNITED RESMI LUNCURKAN APLIKASI UNTUK SEMAKIN DEKAT DENGAN FANS". Bali United Official Website. 20 May 2017.
- "TERBARU! BALI UNITED FM AKAN BUAT SEMETON LEBIH DEKAT DENGAN BALI UNITED". Bali United Official Website. 5 February 2019. Retrieved 5 February 2019.
- "MANAJEMEN BALI UNITED GELAR UPACARA MELASPAS UNTUK PEMBERSIHAN DAN PENYUCIAN KANTOR BARU". Bali United Official Website. 3 October 2018.
- "Team Player – Bali United Official Website". www.baliutd.com.
- Baru, PT Liga Indonesia. "Klub klub Terbaik dari Bali United Fc". ligaindonesiabaru.com.
- "ARAPENTA POERBA RESMI MENUJU PERSIS SOLO MENGARUNGI LIGA 2 2021". Bali United Official Website. Retrieved 2 May 2021.
- "RESMI! BALI UNITED PINJAMKAN IRFAN JAUHARI MENUJU PERSIS SOLO". Bali United Official Website. Retrieved 28 April 2021.
- "BREAKING NEWS! KADEK DIMAS SATRIA RESMI DIPINJAMKAN MENUJU PSIM YOGYAKARTA". Bali United Official Website. Retrieved 12 October 2021.
- "10 Tim Komitmen Ikuti Liga 1 Putri 2019". PSSI - Football Association of Indonesia (in Indonesian). Retrieved 28 September 2019.
- "RESMI DIBENTUK DENGAN KEKUATAN EMPAT PEMAIN TIMNAS, BALI UNITED WOMEN SIAP BERJUANG DI LIGA 1 PUTRI 2019". Bali United Official Website. 3 October 2019. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- "Boards of Directors – Bali United Official Website". www.baliutd.com.
- "Boards of Commissioners – Bali United Official Website". www.baliutd.com.
- "MENGUSUNG SLOGAN "TANPA BATAS", 25 PENGGAWA SRIKANDI TRIDATU RESMI DIPERKENALKAN KE PUBLIK". Bali United Official Website. 23 October 2019. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- "Bali United Gandeng Rapper Amerika Serikat Sebagai Ambassador Klub". FOX Sports Indonesia. 11 September 2019. Retrieved 13 September 2019.
- "Official Staff – Bali United Official Website". www.baliutd.com.
- "ANTONIO CLAUDIO SEBAGAI ASISTEN PELATIH BARU, BERIKUT SUSUNAN TIM PELATIH BALI UNITED". Bai United Official Website. Retrieved 7 April 2021.
- "Alasan Indra Sjafri Pilih Melatih Bali United Pusam". detikSport. 19 December 2014.
- "RESMI! HANS PETER SCHALLER GANTIKAN INDRA SJAFRI DI BALI UNITED". Bali United Official Website. 6 February 2017. Retrieved 5 February 2017.
- "BALI UNITED RESMI LEPAS HANS-PETER SCHALLER DARI POSISI PELATIH KEPALA". Bali United. 26 April 2017. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "RESMI! WIDODO CAHYONO PUTRO JADI PELATIH BARU BALI UNITED". Bali United Official Website. 10 May 2017. Retrieved 11 May 2017.
- "RESMI! STEFANO CUGURRA JADI PELATIH BARU BALI UNITED". Bali United Official Website. 14 January 2019. Retrieved 14 January 2019.
- Bhaktinusa, PT Uninet. "Bali United Jadi Juara Trofeo Bali Celebest 2016". Juara.bolasport.com (in Indonesian).
- "BALI UNITED RUNNER UP TROFEO PERSIJA". Bali United Official Website. 10 April 2016.
- "BALI UNITED SUCCESSFULLY WON TROFEO BALI ISLAND CUP 2017". Bali United Official Website. 1 April 2017.
- Farabi Firdausy (16 January 2016). "PT Liga Indonesia & Klub Sepakat Lepas Nama Indonesia Super League" (in Indonesian). goal.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Kompetisi Liga 1 dan 2 Musim 2020-2021 Resmi Dibatalkan". PSSI - Football Association of Indonesia (in Indonesian). Retrieved 20 January 2021.
- "Pertama di Indonesia, Bali United FC Bentuk Tim Esports". liputan6.com (in Indonesian). 9 February 2019.
- "Esport: Tim Asal Indonesia Island of God Juara Free Fire Asia". Tempo. 7 September 2019. Retrieved 9 September 2019.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Bali United F.C.; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.