The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Woolf in 2013
Benjamin Eric Woolf
September 15, 1980
|Died||February 23, 2015(2015-02-23) (aged 34)
|Cause of death||Stroke from car accident|
Benjamin Eric Woolf (September 15, 1980 – February 23, 2015) was an American film and television actor. He is known for his double roles in American Horror Story where he played "Meep" and "Infantata". He was also a pre-school teacher.
Born September 15, 1980, Fort Collins, Colorado, in the United States, to parents Nicholas Woolf and author Marcy Luikart, Woolf grew up in Fairfield, Iowa. He moved with his family to Santa Barbara in 1999 where he was an active league pool player, improv theater performer, and karaoke enthusiast. He earned a degree in Early Childhood Education at City College, teaching in the Head Start program in Goleta until 2010 when he moved to Hollywood to pursue his dream of being an actor.
Woolf featured in Dead Kansas, Insidious, Haunting Charles Manson, and Woggie. However, Woolf was perhaps best known for his role as The Infantata and Meep on the television series American Horror Story.
Of his love of pre-school teaching, he said,
...when you’re with children, you kind of live in a different world that doesn’t have any rules. It’s more imagination.
Woolf died February 23, 2015 at age 34 from a stroke resulting from a head injury he received in a traffic accident while crossing the road. He was struck by the side-view mirror of a passing car in Los Angeles, California. Woolf later died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center located in Los Angeles.
He is survived by his father Nicholas Woolf, his mother Marcy Luikart, sister Kathryn Woolf, his stepmother Sarajane Woolf, stepfather Ralph Luikart, and stepsister Heather Luikart.
|2013||Behind the Scenes of Haunting Charles Manson||Himmler|
|2013||Haunting Charles Manson||Himmler|
|2015||Tales of Halloween||Rusty Rex|
|2007||TV Face||Something||2 episodes|
|2011||American Horror Story: Murder House||Infantata||2 episodes|
|2012||Eagleheart||Frib||Episode: "Little Dude"|
|2012||TMI Hollywood||Host||Episode: "Hungry Like the Woolf"|
|2014–15||American Horror Story: Freak Show||Meep||3 episodes|
- "Obituary: Ben Woolf". Santa Barbara Independent. 23 February 2015. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Stack, Liam (February 23, 2015). "Ben Woolf, Actor in 'American Horror Story,' Dies at 34". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. p. B11. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Moyer, Justin Wm. (February 24, 2015). "Ben Woolf of 'American Horror Story' is dead at 34". The Washington Post. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Dillon, Nancy; Vanmetre, Elizabeth (February 23, 2015). "'American Horror Story' actor Ben Woolf has died from head injury". New York Daily News. Archived from the original on 2016-08-26. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Campanero, Lucielle (25 February 2015). "Actor Ben Woolf Dies in Car Accident: What is Dwarfism or Short Stature?". Health Aim. Green Nutrition Distribution. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- Malec, Brett (23 February 2015). "American Horror Story's Ben Woolf Dead at 34 After Suffering Head Injury". E! News. E! Online. Retrieved 7 August 2018.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Ben Woolf; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.