The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Blood, Sweat & Tears (disambiguation)
Blood, Sweat & Tears are a Canadian-American jazz-rock group.
Blood, Sweat & Tears may also refer to:
Film and television
- Blood, Sweat and Tears (1986 film), a British television film by John Godber in the anthology series ScreenPlay
- "Blood, Sweat & Tears" (CSI: NY episode)
- Blood, Sweat and Tears (album), a 1963 album by Johnny Cash
- Blood, Sweat & Tears (Blood, Sweat & Tears album) (1968)
- Blood, Sweat & Tears (Ace Hood album)
- "Blood, Sweat and Tears", a 2004 song by V
- "Blood Sweat & Tears" (song), a 2016 song by BTS
- "Blood, Sweat & Tears", a 2019 song by Ava Max
- Blood, toil, tears, and sweat, a phrase used in a 1940 speech by Winston Churchill
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Blood, Sweat & Tears (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.