The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Brae in Scottish means protector of the high lands.
- Brae Bay, Nunavut, Canada
- Brae Fell, a fell in the English Lake District
- Brae field, a Scottish oil field in the North Sea
- Skara Brae, a Neolithic settlement in Scotland
People and fictional characters
- James Brae, English footballer in the 1890s
- June Brae (1917–2000), British ballet dancer
- Brae Marrack, a character in the British soap opera Echo Beach (TV series)
- Brae (restaurant), Australia
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Brae (disambiguation); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.