The image is from Wikipedia Commons
British Numismatic Society
Its principal publication is the British Numismatic Journal, (published from 1903) commonly abbreviated to "BNJ" in academic references. Back issues of BNJ are free to read online, apart from the most recent three years' editions.
The BNS publishes the separate books (especially catalogues of coins) and some serial publications.
- Sanford Saltus Gold Medal
- Blunt Prize
- North Book Prize
- Coins of the pound sterling
- Royal Numismatic Society
- List of presidents of the British Numismatic Society
- "British Numismatic Society: British Numismatic Journal - full archive of BNJ with free access". Archived from the original on 2013-06-05. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Digital British Numismatic Journal". Archived from the original on 28 September 2018. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article British Numismatic Society; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.