The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born||(1873-06-01)1 June 1873
|Died||21 August 1945(1945-08-21) (aged 72)
|Years active||1907–1945 (film)|
Carl Vilhelm Barcklind was born at Sala in Västmanland County, Sweden. He made his debut as an opera singer in 1907 at the Oscarsteatern. He was associated with Albert Ranft as an actor in operettas in his theaters 1898-1922. Barcklind was director of Stora teatern in Gothenburg 1925-1927. He toured the United States from 1927 to 1928 and was employed by the Dramaten in 1930. Barcklind is buried at Norra begravningsplatsen in Stockholm. 
- Ingeborg Holm (1913)
- Servant's Entrance (1932)
- Black Roses (1932)
- Her Little Majesty (1939)
- Mot nya tider (1939)
- Hanna in Society (1940)
- Den blomstertid (1940)
- Västkustens hjältar (1940)
- Nordic National Cinemas p.147
- "Carl Barcklind". Svensk Filmdatabas. Retrieved May 1, 2020.
- Gunnar Iverson, Astrid Soderbergh Widding & Tytti Soila. Nordic National Cinemas. Routledge, 2005.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Carl Barcklind; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.