The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born||7 June 1868
|Died||7 November 1944 (aged 76)
|Years active||1910-1942 (film)|
- His Lordship's Last Will (1919)
- Karin Daughter of Ingmar (1920)
- Life in the Country (1924)
- Her Little Majesty (1925)
- Ingmar's Inheritance (1925)
- A Perfect Gentleman (1927)
- Ocean Breakers (1935)
- Our Boy (1936)
- He, She and the Money (1936)
- Goble p.37
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Carl Browallius; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.