The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Charlotte Löwensköld (1930 film)
|Directed by||Gustaf Molander|
|Written by||Selma Lagerlöf (novel)
|Edited by||Rolf Husberg|
|Music by||Jules Sylvain|
Film AB Minerva
Charlotte Löwensköld is a 1930 Swedish drama film directed by Gustaf Molander and starring Pauline Brunius, Gertrud Pålson-Wettergren and Birgit Sergelius. It is an adaptation of the 1925 novel Charlotte Löwensköld by Selma Lagerlöf. The film was not considered a success, and no further adaptations of Lagerlöf's work were made in her lifetime. The story was the basis for the 1979 film of the same title.
- Pauline Brunius as Beate Ekenstedt
- Gertrud Pålson-Wettergren as Anna Svärd
- Birgit Sergelius as Charlotte Löwensköld
- Axel Nilsson as Forsius, vicar
- Stina Berg as Mrs. Forsius
- Eric Barclay as Karl-Artur Ekenstedt
- Urho Somersalmi as Schagerström
- Kolbjörn Knudsen as Pontus Friman
- Edith Wallén as Thea Sundler
- Alfred Lundberg as Bishop
- Larrson & Marklund p.91
- Larsson, Mariah & Marklund, Anders (ed.). Swedish Film: An Introduction and Reader. Nordic Academic Press, 2010.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Charlotte Löwensköld (1930 film); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.