The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Cody Walker (actor)
Cody Beau Walker
(1988-06-13) June 13, 1988
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of California, Santa Barbara|
Cody Beau Walker (born June 13, 1988) is an American actor. He is the youngest brother of actor Paul Walker, and helped complete the final scenes for his character Brian O'Conner in the film Furious 7 (2015) following his brother's death. Walker made his acting debut in Abandoned Mine (2013). He went on to appear in films USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage (2016) and The Last Full Measure (2020).
Cody Walker was born on June 13, 1988 in Los Angeles, California. His mother, Cheryl (née Crabtree), was a fashion model, and his father, Paul William Walker III, was a sewer contractor and former amateur boxer, who was a two-time Golden Gloves champion. Walker's paternal grandfather, William, had a short-lived boxing career as "Irish" Billy Walker, while another raced factory cars for Ford in the 1960s. Walker grew up with four siblings: Aimee, Ashlie, Caleb, and the late actor Paul.
Walker graduated from La Canada High School in 2006 and subsequently earned a Bachelor's Degree in Cultural Anthropology from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He is a licensed paramedic after completing Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) certification from University of California, Los Angeles Center for Prehospital Care. Walker moved to Coos County, Oregon and worked as a paramedic in an ambulance for nearly three years.
Walker appeared in the action film Furious 7 (2015) after his brother Paul died on November 30, 2013 in a single-vehicle accident. Cody and Caleb Walker both stepped in to help finish their brother's scenes as Brian O'Conner in the movie, which was still filming at the time of Paul's death. Furious 7 premiered in Los Angeles on April 1, 2015, and was theatrically released in the United States on April 3, exactly six years after the fourth film was released. Upon release, the film became a critical and financial success, and it grossed $397.6 million worldwide during its opening weekend, which was the highest of all-time at the time. The film grossed over $1.5 billion worldwide, making it the third highest-grossing film of 2015 and the fourth highest-grossing film of all time at the time of release. After his appearance in Furious 7, Walker decided to pursue acting, and signed with Paradigm Talent Agency in 2015.
He portrayed Petty Officer Third class James West in the World War II film USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage (2016) alongside Nicolas Cage and Matt Lanter. The film is based largely on the true story of the loss of the ship of the same name in the closing stages of the Second World War. He appeared in the documentary film I Am Paul Walker (2018) that aired on Paramount Network. Walker played Eric Shaw in the action-adventure film Shadow Wolves (2019), which was originally planned to be a television series. He appeared in the war drama film The Last Full Measure (2020) as Young Kepper.
Walker is also the Chief Executive Officer for his brother Paul's charity foundation, Reach Out Worldwide, that helps bring first responders to disaster areas to augment local relief efforts. In November 2020, Reach Out Worldwide donated 120 hand sanitizers to North Bend Fire Department during COVID-19 pandemic.
Walker married his girlfriend of seven years, Felicia Knox on August 15, 2015 in Gold Beach, Oregon. The couple have two children together, a daughter who was born in December 2017, and a son born in November 2020.
|2015||Furious 7||Brian O'Conner||Finished scenes for Paul Walker after his brother's death|
|2016||USS Indianapolis: Men of Courage||Petty Officer Third class James West|
|2018||In Memory of Paul: Car Show 2018||Himself||Short film|
|2019||Shadow Wolves||Eric Shaw|
|2020||The Last Full Measure||Young Kepper|
|2021||The Jungle Demon||Vincent|
|2016||In the Rough||Blake McCracken||5 episodes|
|2018||I Am Paul Walker||Himself||Documentary|
|2019||"The Difference (Goshdamn)"||Caroline Jones||Lead talent|
|"Chasing Me"||Lead talent|
- Andriakos, Jacqueline (April 2, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker on Furious 7: 'I Think Paul Would Be Proud'". People. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- "'Abandoned Mine' Clips Featuring 'Repo's' Alexa Vega! -". Bloody Disgusting!. Retrieved April 15, 2017.
- Caulfield, Philip (April 2, 2015). "Paul Walker's brother, Cody Walker, pursuing Hollywood career after 'Furious 7". New York Daily News. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- Ford, Rebecca (April 1, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Pursuing Acting Career". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- Hobson, Louis B. (June 17, 2001). "Paul Walker kicks it into high gear". Canoe.ca. Archived from the original on September 22, 2013. Retrieved December 5, 2013.
- Keck, William (September 27, 2005). "Fame lets Paul Walker dive in". USA Today. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- Atkin, Hillary (June 6, 2003). "Walker's in the 'Fast' lane to film stardom". USA Today. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- News, Travel Today (May 25, 2015). "'Furious 8' News: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Late Paul Walker's Brother, Cody, Who Is Rumored To Join Upcoming Film". TravelersToday. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- Sun, Rebecca (April 7, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Signs With Paradigm (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Daily Dispatch". www.dailydispatch.com. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- staff, The Oregonian; Reports, Wire (December 16, 2013). "Paul Walker's brother Cody, an Oregonian, rumored to replace the late actor in 'Fast & Furious 7'". oregonlive. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Paul Walker's brother, Cody, to pursue acting career". the Guardian. April 2, 2015. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- Reagan Alexander, Melody Chiu (May 13, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Speaks Out: 'He Was Fearless'". People. Retrieved July 11, 2015.
- Castillo, Monica (April 7, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker Signs With Agent After 'Furious 7' Success". International Business Times. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- McNary, Dave (July 15, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker Starring in Nicolas Cage's 'USS Indianapolis'". Variety. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Paul Walker's brothers open to playing his 'Fast and Furious' character again - National | Globalnews.ca". Global News. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Here's what Paul Walker's brothers have been doing since stepping into 'Furious 7'". www.yahoo.com. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Shadow Wolves (2018)". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved April 15, 2017.
- Jerva, John M. (June 10, 2019). "SHADOW WOLVES: Cody Walker Stars in the New Action-Thriller Hitting DVD in July!". ACTION-FLIX.COM. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Paul Walker's brother Cody pays tribute to actor on the first". The Independent. November 28, 2014. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- Seemayer, Zach (August 16, 2015). "Paul Walker's Brother Cody Walker is Married! | Walker and his wife are expecting their first child in November 2017". Entertainment Tonight. United States. CBS Studios Inc. (CBS Television Distribution). Archived from the original on August 17, 2015. Retrieved August 17, 2015.
- "Paul Walker's Younger Brother Cody Gets Married". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- "Paul Walker's Younger Brother Cody Walker Marries Felicia Knox | Access Online". Access. Retrieved September 21, 2021.
- Black Box Video (September 25, 2017), Vin Diesel And Cody Walker about Game4Paul 2017, retrieved October 11, 2017[dead link]
- Walker, C., with Fox, T. and Leonard, M. (May 24, 2021). Cody Walker loves to drive fast & furious and save the world. No Focks Given podcast (Ep. 29), YouTube. Viewed same day.
- Cody Walker at IMDb
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Cody Walker (actor); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.