The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Coleman Mellett (May 27, 1974 – February 12, 2009) was an American jazz guitarist in Chuck Mangione's band. He had been scheduled to play with Mangione and the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra on February 13, 2009, but was killed the night before in the crash of Colgan Air Flight 3407 together with fellow band member Gerry Niewood. He was 34.
- Publicist: 2 Mangione musicians die in plane crash
- Stewart, Zan. "Guitarist Mellett loves its versatility", The Star-Ledger, May 15, 2008. Accessed February 13, 2011. "Performing with Glen Ridge-based Niewood, especially in an intimate trio, is a prime situation, says Mellett, who lives in East Brunswick with his wife, singer Jeanie Bryson."
- Vogel, Charity (2009-02-14). "Passengers and crew aboard Flight 3407: Their stories". Buffalo News. Archived from the original on February 16, 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-14.
- Coleman Mellet on MySpace
- Mellett's Natural High at CD Baby
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Coleman Mellett; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.