The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born|| (1957-08-31) 31 August 1957
|Title||Former CEO, Ahold Delhaize|
Dick Boer (born 31 August 1957) is a Dutch businessman. From 2011 to 2018, he was the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the supermarket chain Ahold Delhaize.
Boer was born on 31 August 1957.
On 24 June 2015, when Ahold and Delhaize announced that they were to combine their businesses as Ahold Delhaize, it was stated that Boer would become CEO of the merged company, with Frans Muller, CEO of Delhaize to become deputy CEO and chief integration officer. 
Boer is a board member of the Consumer Goods Forum. He is vice-chair of the executive board of The Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW). He is a member of the advisory board of G-Star Raw. He also has three roles at the World Economic Forum 2017: governor of the consumer industries community, steward of the future of health and healthcare system, and co-chair of the human centric health steering committee.
- Hans Reichart, Het sucessverhaal van Dick Boer in Management Team, 29 April 2013 (in Dutch)
- "Dick Boer". Ahold. Archived from the original on 27 June 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Executive Profile: Dick Boer". Bloomberg. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Ahold Announces Executive Changes: Dick Boer To Be Ahold CEO, Carl Schlicker To Become Ahold USA COO". Food World. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Ahold, Delhaize complete merger agreement". SupermarketNews. 24 June 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- Delhaize, Ahold. "Ahold Delhaize CEO Dick Boer retires; Frans Muller appointed as successor effective July 1, 2018". Retrieved 8 July 2018.
- "Interview with Dick Boer, CEO Ahold Delhaize, from the World Economic Forum 2017". CNBC. 19 January 2017.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Dick Boer; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.