The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Eagle Farm Racecourse
Eagle Farm Racecourse is a heritage-listed horse racing venue in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is located at the northern end of Racecourse Road in the suburb of Ascot, 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) from the Brisbane central business district.
The turf track is 28 metres (92 ft) wide, with a circumference of 2,027 metres (6,650 ft) and a home straight of 434 metres (1,424 ft). Races are run in a clockwise direction.
Doomben Racecourse is located nearby in the same suburb.
The following is a list of Group races which are run at Eagle Farm Racecourse:
|1||The T J Smith||2YO||Open||hcp||1600||June|
|2||P J O'Shea Stakes||Open||Open||wfa||2400||June|
|2||QTC Sires Produce Stakes||2YO||Open||sw||1400||June|
|2||Sir Byrne Hart Stakes||Open||Open||wfa||1200||May|
|3||Dane Ripper Quality||Open||F&M||qlty||1400||June|
|3||Grand Prix Stakes||3YO||Open||hcp||2100||June|
|3||W J Healy Stakes||Open||Open||hcp||1200||June|
|3||Turf Monthly Queen's Cup||Open||Open||hcp||3200||July|
- "Ascot's History". Brisbane City. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Eagle Farm Racecourse and Ascot Railway Station (entry 602195)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 19 January 2014.
- "Camp Ascot Brisbane, Qld during WW2". ozatwar.com. 18 October 2008. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Eagle Farm Racecourse and Ascot Railway Station (entry 602195)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 6 July 2013.
Media related to Eagle Farm Racecourse at Wikimedia Commons
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Eagle Farm Racecourse; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.