The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Historic farm near Egmond-Binnen
The town centre (darkgreen) and the statistical district (lightgreen) of Egmond-Binnen in the municipality of Bergen (NH.)
Egmond-Binnen was a separate municipality until 1978, when it merged with Egmond aan Zee and Egmond aan den Hoef to form the new municipality Egmond. In turn, Egmond was amalgamated into Bergen on 1 January 2001.
Egmond-Binnen is built around the famous Egmond Abbey.
In 2001 the town of Egmond-Binnen had 2,371 inhabitants. The built-up area of the town was 0.39 km², and contained 880 residences. The wider statistical area of Egmond-Binnen has a population of around 2800.
- Ad van der Meer and Onno Boonstra, "Repertorium van Nederlandse gemeenten", KNAW, 2006. "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-02-20. Retrieved 2009-12-03.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Bevolkingskernen in Nederland 2001 "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2006-03-19. Retrieved 2007-01-24.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) . Statistics are for the continuous built-up area.
- Statistics Netherlands (CBS), Gemeente Op Maat 2004: Bergen (NH.) [permanent dead link].
- J. Kuyper, Gemeente Atlas van Nederland, 1865-1870, "Egmond-Binnen". Map of the former municipality in 1868.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Egmond-Binnen; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.