The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Born||(1898-10-17)October 17, 1898
Galveston, Texas, US
|Died||March 15, 1991(1991-03-15) (aged 92)
|Relatives||Edward Sedgwick (brother)|
Eileen Sedgwick (October 17, 1898 – March 15, 1991) was an American actress of the silent era. She appeared in 115 films during her 15-year career. She was the sister of film director Edward Sedgwick.
- Lure of the Circus (1918)
- The Great Radium Mystery (1919)
- The Diamond Queen (1921)
- Terror Trail (1921)
- In the Days of Daniel Boone (1923)
- Beasts of Paradise (1923)
- The Riddle Rider (1924)
- The Fighting Ranger (1925)
- The Winking Idol (1926)
- Strings of Steel (1926)
- Beyond All Odds (1926)
- When Danger Calls (1927)
- A Girl in Every Port (1928) (credited as Gretel Yoltz)
- The Vanishing West (1928)
- Yellow Contraband (1928)
- The Jade Box (1930)
- "Eileen Sedgwick". Variety. Retrieved October 23, 2019.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Eileen Sedgwick; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.