The image is from Wikipedia Commons
En stilla flirt
|En stilla flirt|
|Directed by||Gustaf Molander|
|Written by||Gösta Stevens|
|Based on||Edith Øberg's novel Min knapphullsblomst|
|Distributed by||Svensk Filmindustri|
En stilla flirt (A Quiet Flirt) is a Swedish romantic comedy film from 1934. It is the Swedish-language version of a twin production with the 1933 Norwegian-language version En stille flirt. It is based on the novel Min knapphullsblomst (The Flower in My Buttonhole) by Edith Øberg. It was distributed by the company Svensk Filmindustri. The screenplay was written by Gösta Stevens and the film was directed by Gustaf Molander. It is 95 minutes long. The Norwegian actress Tutta Rolf played the female lead in both versions of the film.
- Tutta Rolf as Diddi Werner
- Ernst Eklund as Doctor Gunnar Green
- Margit Manstad as Sally Garbel
- Einar Axelsson as Henry Wallé
- Thor Modéen as Swanson
- Carl-Gunnar Wingård as Gründer
- Steinar Jøraandstad as Dr. Gerhardt
- Benkt-Åke Benktsson as Mr. Wilder
- Gull Natorp as Mrs. Wilder
- Julia Cæsar as Aunt Amalia
- Lotten Olsson as Aunt Lotten
- Hjort, Mette; Lindqvist, Ursula (2016). A Companion to Nordic Cinema. Chichester, MA: John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Gustafsson, Fredrik (2017). The Man from the Third Row: Hasse Ekman, Swedish Cinema, and the Long Shadow of Ingmar Bergman. New York: Berghahn Books. p. 33.
- "En stilla flirt (1934)". IMDb. Retrieved October 10, 2020.
- Krefting, Ruth (1963). Skuespillerinnen Aase Bye. Oslo: Gyldendal. p. 70.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article En stilla flirt; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.