The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Studio album by|
|Released||July 23, 1996|
|Recorded||January 1996 at Salad Days Studios in Boston, MA|
|Label||Double Deuce NYC, Magic Bullet, Fan The Flames|
F-Letter is the third studio album by post-hardcore band Frodus, originally released in 1996 through Double Duece NYC. To fund the recording for the album, Shelby Cinca sold a virtual reality helmet at a Doom tournament held by a now-defunct computer store. The album has been reissued many times on both CD and vinyl formats through a variety of record labels.
All tracks are written by Frodus.
- Shelby Cinca - Vocals, guitar, percussion on "Factory Six"
- Jason Hamacher - Drums, percussion on "Factory Six"
- Howard Pyle - Bass, vocals
- Brian McTernan - Screams and cymbals on "Buick Commission", percussion on "Factory Six"
- Will Weems - Artwork, photography, layout (original 1996 version)
- Chapplle Conant - Photography (original 1996 version)
- Prof. Yaya - Design, art direction (2003 version)
- David S. Holloway - Photography (2003 version)
- Shelby Cinca - Layout (2013 version)
- Brian McTernan - Recording
- Howard Pyle - Mixing (original 1996 version)
- Chad Clark - Mixing (2003 reissue)
|United States||July 23, 1996||Double Deuce NYC||CD||DDR10||Original version|
|United States||August 8, 1996||Art Monk Construction/Lovitt Records||LP||AMC 15.5, LOV004||First vinyl press|
|United States||October 23, 2003||Magic Bullet Records||CD||MBL037||First reissue, includes bonus tracks and alternative artwork|
|United States||December 17, 2013||Fan The Flames Records||LP||FtF002||First vinyl reissue, limited to 500 copies on translucent red vinyl, comes in a hand pressed sleeve with silk-screened art|
- Frodus. "F-Letter (Remastered)". Retrieved April 25, 2015.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article F-Letter; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.