The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Federal Polytechnic, Kaura-Namoda
The Federal Polytechnic, Namoda is based in Kaura-Namoda, Zamfara State, Nigeria. It was founded in June 1983 by President Shehu Shagari, and has over 5,000 students. The Polytechnic is accredited by the National Board for Technical Education. It provides full-time and part-time courses in Technology, Applied Science, Commerce and Management, leading to National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas. The polytechnic is the only tertiary educational institution in the town of 300,000. In November 2009, the Africa Youths International Development Foundation signed a memorandum of understanding to provide financial support to upgrade the facilities.
To be an Institution committed to producing qualitative human capital for self-reliance and national development
- Nigeria, Media (2018-02-06). "Polytechnics In Nigeria With State & Location". Media Nigeria. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "List of Courses Offered at Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda". Nigerian Scholars. 2018-01-12. Retrieved 2021-05-19.
- EDU. "Federal Polytechnics". FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "Current List Of (NUC) Approved Polytechnics in Nigeria". Latest JAMB News | All Nigerian Universities News. Retrieved 2021-06-04.
- "Welcome". Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda. Retrieved 2010-03-21.[permanent dead link]
- MIKE JIMOH (March 7, 2010). "Kaura Namoda: Two mystery trees and magical river". Daily Sun. Archived from the original on March 7, 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-21.
- "AFYIDEF'S 2009 ANNUAL REPORT". Africa Youths International Development Foundation. Retrieved 2010-03-21.[permanent dead link]
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Federal Polytechnic, Kaura-Namoda; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.