The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Ferenc Juhász (poet)
Ferenc Juhász in 2007
|Born||(1928-08-16)16 August 1928
|Died||2 December 2015(2015-12-02) (aged 87)
Ferenc Juhász (16 August 1928 – 2 December 2015) was a Hungarian poet and Golden Wreath laureate (1992). He was considered a close contender for the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1976. His brother was historian Gyula Juhász.
Ferenc Juhász published his first poem in 1946. His first book of poems, The Winged Foal, was published in 1949.
His poem The boy changed into a stag clamors at the gate of secrets, has been translated into English.
- "Awards". Struga Poetry Evenings. Archived from the original on 27 August 2012. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Index - Kultúr - Meghalt Juhász Ferenc költő". 2015-12-03.
- Juhász, Ferenc. "Szárnyas csikó : versek : 1946-1949". Debrecen National Library. Retrieved 2 March 2019.
- Wevill, David (1969). "Ferenc Juhász: The Boy Changed into a Stag Clamors at the Gate of Secrets". Arion: A Journal of Humanities and the Classics. 8 (4): 572–584. JSTOR 20163235.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Ferenc Juhász (poet); it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.