The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Fiona Pitt-Kethley (born 21 November 1954) is a British poet, novelist, travel writer and journalist, who is the author of more than 20 books of both poetry and prose. She lived for many years in Hastings, East Sussex, and moved to Spain in 2002 with her husband James Plaskett and their son, Alexander.
Her collection of poetry Sky Ray Lolly was published in 1986.
- Sky Ray Lolly (1986)
- Private Parts (1987)
- The Perfect Man (1989)
- Dogs (1993) (Includes two pieces of journalism)
- Double Act (1996)
- Memo From a Muse (1997)
- Selected Poems (2008)
- The Misfortunes of Nigel (1991)
- Baker's Dozen (2000)
- Journeys to the Underworld (1988)
- The Pan Principle (1994)
- Red Light Districts of the World (2000)
- Too Hot to Handle (1992)
- The Autobiography of Fiona Pitt-Kethley: My Schooling (2000)
Anthologies as editor
- Literary Companion to Sex: an Anthology of Prose and Poetry (1994)
- Literary Companion to Low Life (1995)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Fiona Pitt-Kethley; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.