The image is from Wikipedia Commons
|Directed by||Hampe Faustman|
|Written by||Herbert Grevenius|
|Edited by||Lennart Wallén|
Foreign Harbour (Swedish: Främmande hamn) is a 1948 Swedish drama film directed by Hampe Faustman. It was entered into the 1949 Cannes Film Festival. The film is based on Josef Kjellgren's 1938 play Okänd svensk soldat (Unknown Swedish Soldier).
- Adolf Jahr - Captain Greger
- George Fant - Håkan Eriksson
- Illona Wieselmann - Mimi
- Fritiof Billquist - First Mate
- Åke Fridell - Steward
- Stig Järrel - Man wearing fur
- Gita Gordeladze
- Gösta Holmström - Second Mate
- Carl Ström - Engine-man
- "Festival de Cannes: Främmande hamn". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 9 January 2009.
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Foreign Harbour; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.