The image is from Wikipedia Commons
Svarovsky, after graduating from high school, at the age of 19 emigrated to Denmark, was granted an asylum, and lived in Copenhagen. In 1996, he returned to Moscow where he worked as journalist. He also published poetry at net resources and read it at poetic events. In 2007, he published his first book of poetry, which was shortlisted for the Andrei Bely Prize. This book, Vse khotyat byt robotami (Everybody wants to be a robot), was described as escapism from the real world to the fantastic world populated by robots; however, this fantastic world turns out to be very similar to the real one.
Svarovsky published four books of poetry.
- Vse khotyat byt robotami (Все хотят быть роботами, Everybody wants to be a robot), 2007; translated to Spanish as Todos quieren ser robots, by Eugenio López Arriazu, 2015.
- Vse srazu (Все сразу, Everybody together), with Leonid Shvab and Arseny Rovinsky 2008.
- Puteshestvenniki vo vremeni (Путешественники во времени, Time travellers), 2009.
- Slava geroyam (Слава героям), 2015.
- "Фёдор Сваровский" (in Russian). Новая карта русской литературы. Retrieved 15 January 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Davydov, Danila (2011). "Итоги года" (in Russian). Книжное обозрение. Retrieved 16 January 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Babitskaya, Varvara (20 February 2008). "Что такое "новый эпос"" (in Russian). Colta. Retrieved 24 January 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Sdobnov, Sergey (20 October 2015). "Федор Сваровский: "Никаких угнетаемых или неслышных голосов нет"" (in Russian). Colta. Retrieved 24 January 2017. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The third edition of "Poetry without borders" festival". Literature Without Borders (Latvia). 2019. Retrieved 30 June 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- This page is based on the Wikipedia article Fyodor Svarovsky; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (CC-BY-SA). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.